Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Typical Munich Houses

During my last travel to Germany, I took a hundred photos of different subject. The country has so much to offer in almost all aspect such as modern technology, farm, house, cars, churches, appliances, you name it.. they got it! And most of the time, invented it!

One of the photos I collected are some typical Munich houses which I proudly say that I saw it in my own eyes. Even stepped on it while I was there.

These houses could be called an antique house as it serve and pass on from generations to generations. They always renovate in its original function and materials.

This is one of the trait I admired from the Germans. They always like to preserve all old structures.



I still have more photos of the houses but the internet connection here is very slow and taking ages to load a single photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment