Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Living Room Makeover

Its been a while since I long for a new sala set. I used to have a set with cushion but with kids playing with it, it didnt last long. Then we shifted to wooden chairs which we import from Indonesia, it is still there but I now want to replace it with a decent sofa set or sala set. Probably made of leather or hard wood.

Do you know any store in Manila which sells good quality products at reasonable price? That would be a help! I saw one at Aristocrat at Paragon Plaza in Mandaluyong but its kind of pricey for me. I have to save and save and save more! The bank account is already drained after 2 weeks of travel with my family.

Need to get more online jobs so I can sustain my wishlist for a living room makeover. Maybe New Year Wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment